Andrea Salzbrunn and Uwe Paasch contributed equally to this study, being responsible for the studies in Leipzig and Hamburg respectively.
Semen quality in sub-fertile range for a significant proportion of young men from the general German population: a co-ordinated, controlled study of 791 men from Hamburg and Leipzig
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 93–102, April 2008
How to Cite
Paasch, U., Salzbrunn, A., Glander, H. J., Plambeck, K., Salzbrunn, H., Grunewald, S., Stucke, J., Skakkebæk, N. E. and Jørgensen, N. (2008), Semen quality in sub-fertile range for a significant proportion of young men from the general German population: a co-ordinated, controlled study of 791 men from Hamburg and Leipzig. International Journal of Andrology, 31: 93–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2007.00860.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Received 29 October 2007; revised 29 November 2007; accepted 11 December 2007
Vol. 31, Issue 3, 371, Article first published online: 4 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!