Coadministration of active phthalates results in disruption of foetal testicular function in rats
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 European Academy of Andrology
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 704–712, December 2009
How to Cite
Martino-Andrade, A. J., Morais, R. N., Botelho, G. G. K., Muller, G., Grande, S. W., Carpentieri, G. B., Leão, G. M. C. and Dalsenter, P. R. (2009), Coadministration of active phthalates results in disruption of foetal testicular function in rats. International Journal of Andrology, 32: 704–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2008.00939.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2008
- Received 15 August 2008; revised 8 October 2008; accepted 9 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.