This is a review for the 5th European Congress of Andrology, Rome, Italy, 2008.
Biological and clinical significance of DNA damage in the male germ line
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 European Academy of Andrology
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 46–56, February 2009
How to Cite
Aitken, R. J., De Iuliis, G. N. and McLachlan, R. I. (2009), Biological and clinical significance of DNA damage in the male germ line. International Journal of Andrology, 32: 46–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2008.00943.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Received 9 October 2008; revised 5 November 2008; accepted 6 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.