The age-related decline of testosterone is associated with different specific symptoms and signs in patients with sexual dysfunction
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 European Academy of Andrology
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 720–728, December 2009
How to Cite
Corona, G., Mannucci, E., Ricca, V., Lotti, F., Boddi, V., Bandini, E., Balercia, G., Forti, G. and Maggi, M. (2009), The age-related decline of testosterone is associated with different specific symptoms and signs in patients with sexual dysfunction. International Journal of Andrology, 32: 720–728. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2009.00952.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
- Received 17 October 2008; revised 21 December 2008; accepted 23 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.