Leonardo Oliverira Reis presented this work at the American Urological Association Annual Meeting Podium (Chicago, IL, USA) on 30 April 2009.
Erectile dysfunction and hormonal imbalance in morbidly obese male is reversed after gastric bypass surgery: a prospective randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
© 2009 The Authors. International Journal of Andrology © 2010 European Academy of Andrology
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 736–744, October 2010
How to Cite
Reis, L. O., Favaro, W. J., Barreiro, G. C., De Oliveira, L. C., Chaim, E. A., Fregonesi, A. and Ferreira, U. (2010), Erectile dysfunction and hormonal imbalance in morbidly obese male is reversed after gastric bypass surgery: a prospective randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Andrology, 33: 736–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2009.01017.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Received 26 July 2009; revised 12 September 2009; accepted 9 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!