Androgen-responsive and -unresponsive prostate cancer cell lines respond differently to stimuli inducing neuroendocrine differentiation
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Journal of Andrology © 2010 European Academy of Andrology
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 784–793, December 2010
How to Cite
Marchiani, S., Tamburrino, L., Nesi, G., Paglierani, M., Gelmini, S., Orlando, C., Maggi, M., Forti, G. and Baldi, E. (2010), Androgen-responsive and -unresponsive prostate cancer cell lines respond differently to stimuli inducing neuroendocrine differentiation. International Journal of Andrology, 33: 784–793. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2009.01030.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
- Received 6 August 2009; revised 19 October 2009; accepted 7 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.