Combined exposure to endocrine disrupting pesticides impairs parturition, causes pup mortality and affects sexual differentiation in rats
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 European Academy of Andrology
International Journal of Andrology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 5th Copenhagen Workshop on Endocrine Disrupters, 20-22 May 2009
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 434–442, April 2010
How to Cite
Jacobsen, P. R., Christiansen, S., Boberg, J., Nellemann, C. and Hass, U. (2010), Combined exposure to endocrine disrupting pesticides impairs parturition, causes pup mortality and affects sexual differentiation in rats. International Journal of Andrology, 33: 434–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2009.01046.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2010
- Received 6 August 2009; revised 4 December 2009; accepted 7 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.