Gper and ESRs are expressed in rat round spermatids and mediate oestrogen-dependent rapid pathways modulating expression of cyclin B1 and Bax
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Journal of Andrology © 2010 European Academy of Andrology
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 34, Issue 5pt1, pages 420–429, October 2011
How to Cite
Chimento, A., Sirianni, R., Zolea, F., Bois, C., Delalande, C., Andò, S., Maggiolini, M., Aquila, S., Carreau, S. and Pezzi, V. (2011), Gper and ESRs are expressed in rat round spermatids and mediate oestrogen-dependent rapid pathways modulating expression of cyclin B1 and Bax. International Journal of Andrology, 34: 420–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2010.01100.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
- Received 1 February 2010; revised 9 June 2010; accepted 30 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.