Dynamics of sperm DNA fragmentation in patients carrying structurally rearranged chromosomes
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Andrology © 2011 European Academy of Andrology
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 34, Issue 6pt2, pages e546–e553, December 2011
How to Cite
García-Peiró, A., Oliver-Bonet, M., Navarro, J., Abad, C., Guitart, M., Amengual, M. J., Gosálvez, J. and Benet, J. (2011), Dynamics of sperm DNA fragmentation in patients carrying structurally rearranged chromosomes. International Journal of Andrology, 34: e546–e553. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2011.01153.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
- Received 16 July 2010; revised 25 January 2011; accepted 1 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.