Relative importance of prenatal and postnatal androgen action in determining growth of the penis and anogenital distance in the rat before, during and after puberty
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Andrology © 2011 European Academy of Andrology
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 34, Issue 6pt2, pages e578–e586, December 2011
How to Cite
van den Driesche, S., Scott, H. M., MacLeod, D. J., Fisken, M., Walker, M. and Sharpe, R. M. (2011), Relative importance of prenatal and postnatal androgen action in determining growth of the penis and anogenital distance in the rat before, during and after puberty. International Journal of Andrology, 34: e578–e586. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2011.01175.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Received 28 October 2010; revised 22 February 2011; accepted 14 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.