Equally contributed as first author.
7α-methyl-19-nortestosterone vs. testosterone implants for hypogonadal osteoporosis: a preclinical study in the aged male orchidectomized rat model
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Andrology © 2011 European Academy of Andrology
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 34, Issue 6pt2, pages e601–e611, December 2011
How to Cite
Sinnesael, M., Callewaert, F., Morreels, M., Kumar, N., Sitruk-Ware, R., Van Proeyen, K., Hespel, P., Boonen, S., Claessens, F. and Vanderschueren, D. (2011), 7α-methyl-19-nortestosterone vs. testosterone implants for hypogonadal osteoporosis: a preclinical study in the aged male orchidectomized rat model. International Journal of Andrology, 34: e601–e611. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2011.01198.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Received 10 November 2010; revised 28 April 2011; accepted 4 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.