Genotype and phenotype in Klinefelter syndrome – impact of androgen receptor polymorphism and skewed X inactivation
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Andrology © 2011 European Academy of Andrology
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 34, Issue 6pt2, pages e642–e648, December 2011
How to Cite
Bojesen, A., Hertz, J. M. and Gravholt, C. H. (2011), Genotype and phenotype in Klinefelter syndrome – impact of androgen receptor polymorphism and skewed X inactivation. International Journal of Andrology, 34: e642–e648. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2011.01223.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2011
- Received 11 April 2011; revised 7 August 2011; accepted 19 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.