The effect of dihydrotestosterone exposure during or prior to the masculinization programming window on reproductive development in male and female rats
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Andrology © 2012 European Academy of Andrology
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 330–339, June 2012
How to Cite
Dean, A., Smith, L. B., Macpherson, S. and Sharpe, R. M. (2012), The effect of dihydrotestosterone exposure during or prior to the masculinization programming window on reproductive development in male and female rats. International Journal of Andrology, 35: 330–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2011.01236.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Received 30 August 2011; revised 22 November 2011; accepted 24 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!