These two authors contributed equally to this work.
High prevalence of micropenis in 2710 male newborns from an intensive-use pesticide area of Northeastern Brazil
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Andrology © 2012 European Academy of Andrology
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 253–264, June 2012
How to Cite
Gaspari, L., Sampaio, D. R., Paris, F., Audran, F., Orsini, M., Neto, J. B. and Sultan, C. (2012), High prevalence of micropenis in 2710 male newborns from an intensive-use pesticide area of Northeastern Brazil. International Journal of Andrology, 35: 253–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2011.01241.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Received 20 August 2011; revised 11 December 2011; accepted 18 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.