Obesogens, stem cells and the developmental programming of obesity
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Andrology © 2012 European Academy of Andrology
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 437–448, June 2012
How to Cite
Janesick, A. and Blumberg, B. (2012), Obesogens, stem cells and the developmental programming of obesity. International Journal of Andrology, 35: 437–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2012.01247.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Received 1 September 2011; revised 28 December 2011; accepted 4 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.