Association between chemical pattern in breast milk and congenital cryptorchidism: modelling of complex human exposures
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Andrology © 2012 European Academy of Andrology
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 294–302, June 2012
How to Cite
Krysiak-Baltyn, K., Toppari, J., Skakkebaek, N. E., Jensen, T. S., Virtanen, H. E., Schramm, K.-W., Shen, H., Vartiainen, T., Kiviranta, H., Taboureau, O., Audouze, K., Brunak, S. and Main, K. M. (2012), Association between chemical pattern in breast milk and congenital cryptorchidism: modelling of complex human exposures. International Journal of Andrology, 35: 294–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2012.01268.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Received 11 August 2011; revised 26 January 2012; accepted 15 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.