Circumferential wall tension due to hypertension plays a pivotal role in aorta remodelling
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
International Journal of Experimental Pathology
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 425–436, December 2006
How to Cite
Prado, C. M. and Rossi, M. A. (2006), Circumferential wall tension due to hypertension plays a pivotal role in aorta remodelling. International Journal of Experimental Pathology, 87: 425–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2613.2006.00506.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
- Received for publication: 20 July 2006 Accepted for publication: 2 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.