S. M.-R. and G. B.-I. contributed equally to this work
Cleavage and conformational changes of tau protein follow phosphorylation during Alzheimer’s disease
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
International Journal of Experimental Pathology
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 81–90, April 2008
How to Cite
Mondragón-Rodríguez, S., Basurto-Islas, G., Santa-Maria, I., Mena, R., Binder, L. I., Avila, J., Smith, M. A., Perry, G. and García-Sierra, F. (2008), Cleavage and conformational changes of tau protein follow phosphorylation during Alzheimer’s disease. International Journal of Experimental Pathology, 89: 81–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2613.2007.00568.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Received for publication: 17 September 2007 Accepted for publication: 17 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.