Trypanosoma cruziand myoid cells from seminiferous tubules: interaction and relation with fibrous components of extracellular matrix in experimental Chagas’ disease
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Experimental Pathology
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 52–57, February 2009
How to Cite
Carvalho, L. O. P., Abreu-Silva, A. L., Hardoim, D. d. J., Tedesco, R. C., Mendes, V. G., Da Costa, S. C. G. and Calabrese, K. d. S. (2009), Trypanosoma cruziand myoid cells from seminiferous tubules: interaction and relation with fibrous components of extracellular matrix in experimental Chagas’ disease. International Journal of Experimental Pathology, 90: 52–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2613.2008.00592.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Received for publication: 29 February 2008 Accepted for publication: 9 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.