Erythropoietin is involved in angiogenesis in human primary melanoma
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Journal of Experimental Pathology © 2010 International Journal of Experimental Pathology
International Journal of Experimental Pathology
Volume 91, Issue 6, pages 495–499, December 2010
How to Cite
Ribatti, D., Nico, B., Perra, M. T., Longo, V., Maxia, C., Annese, T., Piras, F., Murtas, D. and Sirigu, P. (2010), Erythropoietin is involved in angiogenesis in human primary melanoma. International Journal of Experimental Pathology, 91: 495–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2613.2010.00731.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Received for publication: 8 April 2010 Accepted for publication: 10 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.