CURRENT STATUS REVIEW
Myeloid-derived suppressor cells: a double-edged sword?
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Experimental Pathology © 2011 International Journal of Experimental Pathology
International Journal of Experimental Pathology
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 73–78, April 2011
How to Cite
Pastuła, A. and Marcinkiewicz, J. (2011), Myeloid-derived suppressor cells: a double-edged sword?. International Journal of Experimental Pathology, 92: 73–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2613.2010.00754.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2011
- Received for publication: 4 November 2010 Accepted for publication: 24 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.