We confirm that all authors meet the ICMJE authorship criteria and that nobody who qualifies for authorship has been excluded.
Pathology of the liver in obese and diabetic ob/ob and db/db mice fed a standard or high-calorie diet
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Experimental Pathology © 2011 International Journal of Experimental Pathology
International Journal of Experimental Pathology
Volume 92, Issue 6, pages 413–421, December 2011
How to Cite
Trak-Smayra, V., Paradis, V., Massart, J., Nasser, S., Jebara, V. and Fromenty, B. (2011), Pathology of the liver in obese and diabetic ob/ob and db/db mice fed a standard or high-calorie diet. International Journal of Experimental Pathology, 92: 413–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2613.2011.00793.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2011
- Received for publication: 10 April 2011 Accepted for publication: 21 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.