This paper reports research undertaken at the Quartermaster Food and Container Institute for the Armed Forces, and has been assigned No. 624 in the series of papers approved for publication. The views or conclusions contained in this report are those of the authors. They are not to be construed as necessarily reflecting the views or indorsement of the Department of Defense.
THE ABSORBABILITY OF NATURAL AND MODIFIED FATSa
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 621–629, November 1956
How to Cite
CALLOWAY, D. H., KURTZ, G. W., McMULLEN, J. J. and THOMAS, L. V. (1956), THE ABSORBABILITY OF NATURAL AND MODIFIED FATS. Journal of Food Science, 21: 621–629. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1956.tb16966.x
These findings were presented, in part, before the American Institute of Nutrition, 1956.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!