Journal paper J-4398 of the Iowa Agricultural and Home Economics Experiment Station, Ames, Iowa. Project 1264, Center for Agricultural and Economics Adjustment cooperating.
Measurement of Discoloration in Fresh Beefa
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 535–539, September-October 1964
How to Cite
SNYDER, H. E. (1964), Measurement of Discoloration in Fresh Beef. Journal of Food Science, 29: 535–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1964.tb00407.x
This investigation was supported in part by Public Health Service Research Grant EF-00292-02 from the Division of Environmental Engineering and Food Protection. The technical assistance of Miss Clara Papp is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Manuscript received August 4, 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!