The Mechanism of Formation of p,α-Dimethylstyrene in the Essential Oil of Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia)
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 576–582, September-October 1964
How to Cite
LOORI, J. J. and COVER, A. R. (1964), The Mechanism of Formation of p,α-Dimethylstyrene in the Essential Oil of Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia). Journal of Food Science, 29: 576–582. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1964.tb00413.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Manuscript received January 24, 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!