The Prediction of Perceptibility of Luminous-Transmittance and Dominant Wave-Length Differences Among Red Wines by Spectrophotometric Measurements
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 661–667, September-October 1964
How to Cite
BERG, H. W., OUGH, C. S. and CHICHESTER, C. O. (1964), The Prediction of Perceptibility of Luminous-Transmittance and Dominant Wave-Length Differences Among Red Wines by Spectrophotometric Measurements. Journal of Food Science, 29: 661–667. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1964.tb00427.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Manuscript received January 28, 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!