Cooperative investigations of Crops Research Division, Agricultural Research Service, U. S. Department of Agriculture, and Department of Flour and Feed Milling Industries, Kansas Agr. Expt. Sta., Manhattan. Contr. No. 490.
Evaluation of Factors Affecting the Determination of Nitrogen in Soya Products by the Biuret and Orange-G Dye-Binding Methods
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 307–311, March 1965
How to Cite
POMERANZ, Y. (1965), Evaluation of Factors Affecting the Determination of Nitrogen in Soya Products by the Biuret and Orange-G Dye-Binding Methods. Journal of Food Science, 30: 307–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1965.tb00307.x
Mention in this publication of a trade product, equipment, or commercial company does not imply its endorsement by the U. S. Department of Agriculture over similar products or companies not named.
The author thanks Archer-Daniels Midland Co., Central Soya Co., General Mills, and A. E. Staley Mfg. Co. for samples used.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- (Ms. rec'd 7/28/64.)
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Adsorption and diffusion properties of flours from different types of rice, Journal of Cereal Science, 1987, 6, 1, 61,
- 3Monitoring of Maillard reactions in soy products, Zeitschrift f�r Lebensmittel-Untersuchung und -Forschung, 1986, 183, 1, 18, ,
- 4Stoichiometric dye-binding procedure for the determination of the reactive lysine content of soya bean protein, Food Chemistry, 1985, 16, 2, 163, , , ,
- 7Protein estimation in sesame seed and rapeseed flours and meals by a modified udy dye binding method, Journal of the American Oil Chemists’ Society, 1976, 53, 9, 555, , ,
- 8The use of three dye-binding procedures for the assessment of heat damage to food proteins, British Journal of Nutrition, 1975, 33, 01, 101, ,
- 10Estimation of potato protein content by dye binding, American Potato Journal, 1972, 49, 5, 177, , ,
- 11Rapid deter mination of protein in soybean meals, Journal of the American Oil Chemists Society, 1972, 49, 11, 660,
- 12Evaluation of Novel Protein Products, 1970,,