Paper no. 3083, Journal Series, Nebraska Agricultural Experiment Station.
COMPARISON OF THE PROTEIN NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF TVP, METHIONINE ENRICHED TVP AND BEEF AT TWO LEVELS OF INTAKE FOR HUMAN ADULTS
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 841–845, September 1971
How to Cite
KIES, C. and FOX, H. M. (1971), COMPARISON OF THE PROTEIN NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF TVP, METHIONINE ENRICHED TVP AND BEEF AT TWO LEVELS OF INTAKE FOR HUMAN ADULTS. Journal of Food Science, 36: 841–845. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1971.tb15540.x
Funds for this project were provided by the Nebraska Agricultural Experiment Station, Project no. 91–007, and by a grant from the Archer Daniels Midland Co., Decatur, Ill.
The authors thank and acknowledge the cooperation and support of Warden Maurice Sigler, Associate Warden Ed Scarborough, Medical Officer Nobel Swanson, the staff of the Nebraska Penal and Correctional Complex and, in particular, the ten inmates who were subjects for the project. In addition, the authors acknowledge the technical laboratory and diet assistance of the following individuals: Jean Malzer, Mary Rhodes, Elsie Bishop. Marge Kunzman, Frances Mayfield, Peter Ranum, Mary Korslund and Evelyn Coufel.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 4/6/71; revised 6/16/71; accepted 7/5/71
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!