Dept. of Animal Science, University of Idaho Caldwell Branch Station, Caldwell, ID 83605.
STUDIES OF A METHOD FOR DETERMINING ORGANOCHLORINE PESTICIDE RESIDUES IN ANIMAL TISSUE
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 880–882, September 1971
How to Cite
MILLER, J. C., SINK, J. D., SHERRITT, G. W. and ZIEGLER, J. H. (1971), STUDIES OF A METHOD FOR DETERMINING ORGANOCHLORINE PESTICIDE RESIDUES IN ANIMAL TISSUE. Journal of Food Science, 36: 880–882. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1971.tb15551.x
Paper No. 3974 in the journal series of the Pennsylvania Agricultural Experiment Station.
The authors are indebted to the American Meat Institute Foundation for a grant in support of this research. Thanks are also due to the various cooperating laboratories. The technical assistance of Dr. D.E.H. Frear, Dr. D.A. Kurtz and Mr. D.E. Barry is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 5/30/71; revised 6/30/71; accepted 7/2/71
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!