EFFECT OF RADIO-FREQUENCY ENERGY AT 60 MHz ON FOOD ENZYME ACTIVITY
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 911–914, September 1971
How to Cite
LOPEZ, A. and BAGANIS, N. A. (1971), EFFECT OF RADIO-FREQUENCY ENERGY AT 60 MHz ON FOOD ENZYME ACTIVITY. Journal of Food Science, 36: 911–914. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1971.tb15558.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 4/10/71; revised 6/17/71; accepted 6/18/71
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!