Contribution No. 259, Department of Foods & Nutrition, No. 155, Department of Statistics & Computer Science and No. 401, Department of Animal Science & Industry.
EFFECTS OF A CRYOGENIC AND THREE HOME FREEZING METHODS ON SELECTED CHARACTERISTICS OF PORK LOIN CHOPS
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 951–954, September 1971
How to Cite
BANNISTER, M. A., HARRISON, D. L., DAYTON, A. D., KROPF, D. H. and TUMA, H. J. (1971), EFFECTS OF A CRYOGENIC AND THREE HOME FREEZING METHODS ON SELECTED CHARACTERISTICS OF PORK LOIN CHOPS. Journal of Food Science, 36: 951–954. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1971.tb15567.x
The authors acknowledge the financial support of the National Livestock and Meat Board and allied industry groups.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 4/7/71; revised 5/20/71; accepted 6/1/71
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!