Journal Paper No. J-6884 of the Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station, Ames, Ia. Project No. 1745, Center for Agricultural and Economic Development cooperating. This investigation was supported in part by PHS research grant FD 00106-05 from the Food and Drug Administration, and by the Iowa Development Commission.
MICROBIOLOGY OF BEEF SHELL FROZEN WITH LIQUID NITROGEN
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 955–958, September 1971
How to Cite
REY, C. R., KRAFT, A. A. and RUST, R. E. (1971), MICROBIOLOGY OF BEEF SHELL FROZEN WITH LIQUID NITROGEN. Journal of Food Science, 36: 955–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1971.tb15568.x
The authors thank Catherine Weiss and Robert Champion for their assistance in the laboratory; Ellis Hill and Jim Bergkamp for their help in obtaining samples: and Karen Schwarz for preparation of the manuscript. Appreciation is expressed to Donald Hotchkiss for statistical analysis.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 3/18/71; revised 7/2/71; accepted 7/5/71
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!