Presented at the 31 st Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists in New York.
A Research Note INFLUENCE OF EXTRACTING AGENTS DURING THE COLORIMETRIC DETERMINATION OF PECTIC SUBSTANCES
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 964–965, September 1971
How to Cite
SMIT, C. J. B. (1971), A Research Note INFLUENCE OF EXTRACTING AGENTS DURING THE COLORIMETRIC DETERMINATION OF PECTIC SUBSTANCES. Journal of Food Science, 36: 964–965. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1971.tb15571.x
Journal Series Paper No. 843, University of Georgia, College of Agriculture Experiment Stations, College Station, Athens, GA 30601.
The technical assistance of Mr. Fred Reynolds is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 6/2/71; accepted 6/2/71
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!