Journal Paper No. J-7265 of the Iowa Agriculture & Home Economics Experiment Station, Ames, Iowa. Project No. 1745
LOW-TEMPERATURE DESTRUCTION OF Trichinella spiralis USING LIQUID NITROGEN AND LIQUID CARBON DIOXIDE
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 706–707, September 1972
How to Cite
RUST, R. E. and ZIMMERMANN, W. J. (1972), LOW-TEMPERATURE DESTRUCTION OF Trichinella spiralis USING LIQUID NITROGEN AND LIQUID CARBON DIOXIDE. Journal of Food Science, 37: 706–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1972.tb02730.x
This study was supported in part by cooperative agreement No. 12-14-100-5259 (93) with the Meat & Poultry Inspection Program, Consumer & Marketing Service, U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
The authors express appreciation to Paul L. Smith and the Linde Division, Union Carbide Corp., for advice, encouragement and the freezing equipment and materials used in the LN2 portion of this study and to the Thermice Corp. for freezing equipment and materials used in the CO2 trial
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 6/3/72; accepted 6/26/72.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!