Hunt-Wesson Foods, Fullerton. Calif.
Clostridium perfringens INHIBITION BY SODIUM NITRITE AS A FUNCTION OF pH, INOCULUM SIZE AND HEAT
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 439–442, May 1975
How to Cite
RIHA, W. E. and SOLBERG, M. (1975), Clostridium perfringens INHIBITION BY SODIUM NITRITE AS A FUNCTION OF pH, INOCULUM SIZE AND HEAT. Journal of Food Science, 40: 439–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1975.tb12499.x
Address: Visiting Professor, The Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Isreal
A paper of the Journal Series, New Jersey Argicultural Experiment Station, Cook College. Rutgers University—The State University of New Jersey. Dept. of Food Science, New Brunswick, N.J.
This work was supported in part by Hatch Act Funds from the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- MS received 6/4/74; revised 9/16/74; accepted 9/24/74.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!