I am grateful for the technical assistance of Kelly Jones and Brenda Vaughn. Gratis samples of essential oils were supplied by Mper Corp., North Bergen, N.J.
SENSITIVITY OF Vibrio parahaemolyticus TO SPICES AND ORGANIC ACIDS
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Food Science
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 899–902, July 1976
How to Cite
BEUCHAT, L. R. (1976), SENSITIVITY OF Vibrio parahaemolyticus TO SPICES AND ORGANIC ACIDS. Journal of Food Science, 41: 899–902. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1976.tb00748_41_4.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- MS received 11/8/75; revised 1/9/76; accepted 1/12/76.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!