Presented at the 36th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Anaheim, June 6–9. 1916.
POTATO DISCOLORATION IN RELATION TO ANATOMY AND LIPID COMPOSITION
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 14–18, January 1977
How to Cite
MONDY, N. I. and MUELLER, T. O. (1977), POTATO DISCOLORATION IN RELATION TO ANATOMY AND LIPID COMPOSITION. Journal of Food Science, 42: 14–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1977.tb01207.x
The authors acknowledge the assistance of Drs. Stewart Dallvn and P.A. Schippers, Dept. of Vegetable Crops and Dr. Robert Plaisted, Dept. of Plant Breeding for arrangements made in the growing, harvesting and transporting of the potatoes.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- MS received 4/10/16: revised l/6/16: accepted l/11/16.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!