Merck, Sharp and bohme Research Laboratories, Rahway, N.J.
VOLATILE CONSTITUENTS OF CANTALOUPE, Cucumis melo, AND THEIR BIOGENESIS
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 32–37, January 1977
How to Cite
YABUMOTO, K. and JENNINGS, W. G. (1977), VOLATILE CONSTITUENTS OF CANTALOUPE, Cucumis melo, AND THEIR BIOGENESIS. Journal of Food Science, 42: 32–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1977.tb01212.x
Presented at the 36th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technoloaists. Anaheim. Calif. June 6–9. 1976.
Part of this work was supported by a research grant from the California Melon Advisory Board. From a thesis submitted by the senior author in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph.D. degree in Agricultural Chemistry.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- MS received 6/7/76; revised 8/18/76: accepted 8/25/76.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!