Presented at the 36 th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Anaheim, Calif., June 6–9. 1976.
EFFECT OF WHEAT FLOUR AND ITS STARCH AND GLUTEN COMPONENTS ON LIPID METABOLISM IN CHOLESTEROL-FED RATS
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 79–82, January 1977
How to Cite
RANHOTRA, G. S., LOEWE, R. J. and PUYAT, L. V. (1977), EFFECT OF WHEAT FLOUR AND ITS STARCH AND GLUTEN COMPONENTS ON LIPID METABOLISM IN CHOLESTEROL-FED RATS. Journal of Food Science, 42: 79–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1977.tb01222.x
Research supported by U.S. Department of Agriculture in cooperation with the National Wheat Institute, Contract No. NWI-15, administered by the A.M.S., Grain Division, Washington, D.C.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- MS received 6/1/76; revised 7/28/76; accepted 7/30/76.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!