Alfa-Laval AB, Fack. S-141 00. Tumba. Sweden
HEAT RESISTANCE OF Bacillus stearothermophilus SPORES AT DIFFERENT WATER ACTIVITIES
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 91–93, January 1977
How to Cite
HÄTNULV, B. G., JOHANSSON, M. and SNYGG, B. G. (1977), HEAT RESISTANCE OF Bacillus stearothermophilus SPORES AT DIFFERENT WATER ACTIVITIES. Journal of Food Science, 42: 91–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1977.tb01225.x
The authors thank AB Svenska Äggprodukter. Helsingborg. Sweden, and AB Astra. Mölndal, Sweden, for the kind delivery of whole egg powder and fish protein concentrate respectively and Mrs. Helena Lomberg for skilful technical assistance.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- MS received 2/6/76; revised 4/20/76: accepted 4/27/76.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!