Presented at the 36th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Anaheim, June 6–9, 1976.
EFFECT OF SEQUENCE AND METHOD OF ADDITION OF HUMECTANTS AND WATER ON aw LOWERING ABILITY IN AN IMF SYSTEM
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 94–96, January 1977
How to Cite
SLOAN, A. E., SCHLUETER, D. and LABUZA, T. P. (1977), EFFECT OF SEQUENCE AND METHOD OF ADDITION OF HUMECTANTS AND WATER ON aw LOWERING ABILITY IN AN IMF SYSTEM. Journal of Food Science, 42: 94–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1977.tb01226.x
This is paper No. 9540 from the University of Minnesota Agr. Experiment Station. This research was supported by project 18–72M University of Minnesota Agr. Experiment Station. and contract #NAS 9–12560, NASA. Lyndon Johnson Space Center, Houston, TX 77058.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- MS received 5/13/76; revised 7/19/76; accepted 7/23/76.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!