Dept. of Avian Sciences, University of California, Davis. CA 95616
EFFECT OF POLYPHOSPHATES ON TENDERNESS OF HOT CUT CHICKEN BREAST MEAT
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 100–101, January 1977
How to Cite
PETERSON, D. W. (1977), EFFECT OF POLYPHOSPHATES ON TENDERNESS OF HOT CUT CHICKEN BREAST MEAT. Journal of Food Science, 42: 100–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1977.tb01228.x
The author thanks Dr. Mogens Jul of the Danish Meat Products Laboratory, Copenhagen, for providing the chickens used in the experiment and the staff of the Danish Institute for Poultry Processing. Hillergd, Denmark, for equipment and materials.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- MS received 6/18/76; revised 8/12/76; accepted 8/20/76.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!