Meat Science Research Lab., Agricultural Marketing Research Institute ARS, USDA, Beltsville, MD 20705.
RELATIONSHIP OF CYCLIC-AMP AND PHOSPHORYLASE a IN STRESS-SUSCEPTIBLE AND CONTROL PIGS
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 108–110, January 1977
How to Cite
ONO, K., TOPEL, D. G., CHRISTIAN, L. L. and ALTHENI, T. G. (1977), RELATIONSHIP OF CYCLIC-AMP AND PHOSPHORYLASE a IN STRESS-SUSCEPTIBLE AND CONTROL PIGS. Journal of Food Science, 42: 108–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1977.tb01230.x
Mention of specific trade names and companies is for identification purposes and does not imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- MS received 3/31/76: revised 816176: accepted 8110176.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!