Presented at the 36th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Anaheim, June 6–9, 1976,
STRUCTURAL CHANGES IN HEATED BOVINE MUSCLE: A SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPE STUDY
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 125–131, January 1977
How to Cite
JONES, S. B., CARROLL, R. J. and CAVANAUGH, J. R. (1977), STRUCTURAL CHANGES IN HEATED BOVINE MUSCLE: A SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPE STUDY. Journal of Food Science, 42: 125–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1977.tb01234.x
The authors thank Mrs. Ruth Zabarsky for excellent technical assistance during the course of this research. Research supported in part by the U.S. Army Natick Development Center Project No. AMXRED 73–161.
Reference to brand or firm names does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture over ofhers of a similar nature not mentioned.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- MS received 4/5/76; revised 8/14/76; accepted 8/20/76.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!