Dept. of Agricultural Chemistry, Washington State University, Pullman, WA
MYOGLOBIN OXIDATION IN GROUND BEEF: MICROORGANISMS AND FOOD ADDITIVES
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 151–155, January 1977
How to Cite
LIN, T.-S., LEVIN, R. E. and HULTIN, H. O. (1977), MYOGLOBIN OXIDATION IN GROUND BEEF: MICROORGANISMS AND FOOD ADDITIVES. Journal of Food Science, 42: 151–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1977.tb01239.x
Paper No. 2056, Massachusetts Agricultural Experiment Station, University of Massachusetts at Amherst. This research supported in part from Experiment Station Project No. 197 and by Cooperative Agreement No. 12–14–100–10–903(51), U.S. Department of Agriculture. The authors gratefully acknowledge the helpful suggestions of Dr. Anthony W. Kotula.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- MS received 4/6/76; revised 8/23/76; accepted 8/31/76.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!