Technical Contribution No. 1351 of the South Carolina Agricultural Exneriment Station. Clemson University. Clemson. SC 29631.
UTILIZATION OF VARIOUS CARBOHYDRATES IN FERMENTED SAUSAGE
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 174–178, January 1977
How to Cite
ACTON, J. C., DICK, R. L. and NORRIS, E. L. (1977), UTILIZATION OF VARIOUS CARBOHYDRATES IN FERMENTED SAUSAGE. Journal of Food Science, 42: 174–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1977.tb01245.x
The authors express their appreciation to: Corn Products, CPC International. Inc., Argo, Ill. for corn syrup samples: Merck Chemical Division of Merck and Company, Inc., Rahway. N.J. for providing samples of Lactacel; and Griffith Laboratories, Lithonia, Ga. for spice and seasoning ingredients.
Reference to a firm or trade name does not imply endorsement over firms or products not mentioned.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 4/13/76; revised 7/6/76; accepted 7/17/76.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!