The assistance of personnel from the Meat Science Laboratory at Texas A&M Univ. is appreciated. The assistance of Marilyn S. Stan-field in the cooking portion of the study and E. James Koch in the analyses of the data is also appreciated.
EFFECTS OF AMOUNT, DISTRIBUTION AND TEXTURE OF MARBLING ON COOKING PROPERTIES OF BEEF LONGISSIMUS
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 182–185, January 1977
How to Cite
CROSS, H. R. (1977), EFFECTS OF AMOUNT, DISTRIBUTION AND TEXTURE OF MARBLING ON COOKING PROPERTIES OF BEEF LONGISSIMUS. Journal of Food Science, 42: 182–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1977.tb01247.x
Mention of trade names is for identification purposes only and does not imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 5/10/76; revised 8/6/76: accepted 8/10/76.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!