Fatty and amino acid constituents were determined in the Tropical Products Institute. (London). The author thanks the CENT0 Scientific Coordination Sceretary for their help and also Mrs. B. Satvat for valuable technical assistances.
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE PISTACHIO NUTS (Pistacia vera L.) OF KERMAN, IRAN
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 244–245, January 1977
How to Cite
SHOKRAII, E. H. (1977), CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE PISTACHIO NUTS (Pistacia vera L.) OF KERMAN, IRAN. Journal of Food Science, 42: 244–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1977.tb01261.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 5/26/76; revised 8/18/76; accepted 8/25/76.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!