768 Fainnont Ave., Westover, WV 26505
FOOD ACCEPTABILITY RESEARCH: COMPARATIVE UTILITY OF THREE TYPES OF DATA FROM SCHOOL CHILDREN
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 246–251, January 1977
How to Cite
HEAD, M. K., GlESBRECHT, F. G. and JOHNSON, G. N. (1977), FOOD ACCEPTABILITY RESEARCH: COMPARATIVE UTILITY OF THREE TYPES OF DATA FROM SCHOOL CHILDREN. Journal of Food Science, 42: 246–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1977.tb01262.x
Paper No. 155 of the Journal Series of the North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service, Raleigh. N.C.
The services reported herein were performed pursuant to Grant #40418 from the Community Services Administration. Executive Office of the President. Washington, DC 20506.
The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and should not be construed as representing the opinions or policy of any agency of the United States Government.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- MS received 5/20/76; revised 8/11/76; accepted 8/20/76.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!