Presented at the 36th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists. Anaheim, CA. June 6–9, 1976.
INHIBITION OF GROWTH AND AFLATOXIN PRODUCTION BY CINNAMON AND CLOVE OILS. CINNAMIC ALDEHYDE AND EUGENOL
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 1107–1109, July 1977
How to Cite
BULLERMAN, L. B., LIEU, F. Y. and SEIER, S. A. (1977), INHIBITION OF GROWTH AND AFLATOXIN PRODUCTION BY CINNAMON AND CLOVE OILS. CINNAMIC ALDEHYDE AND EUGENOL. Journal of Food Science, 42: 1107–1109. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1977.tb12677.x
Published as Paper No. 5190. Journal Series, Nebraska Agricultural Experiment Station, Lincoln. Research was conducted under Project 16–22.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- MS received 8/18/76: revised 12/18/76: acceDted 12/30/76.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!